PROFESSIONAL AUDIO DIVISION
Elettromedia Corporation is looking for a Distribution Sales Manager to join the Sales team in the USA. The successful candidate will develop LAVOCE LF/HF transducer sales for the Professional Audio Division in North America and will report to our Business Development Manager (Americas) and International Sales Director.
The new LAVOCE Distribution Sales Manager will be joining the business at a very exciting time to support the increasing demand for our world class products. The chief task is the expansion of our network of authorized distributors and dealers, together with some sales development with small to medium sized OEM manufacturer customers.
Elettromedia SPA, established in Italy in 1987, focusing on the aftermarket car audio with its brands: Audison and Hertz.
In 2008 Elettromedia SPA founded LAVOCE Italiana, a reference company in the development and production for the professional audio market with the brand Lavoce.
From 2016, Elettromedia SPA added to the car info-entertainment products also a new line designed for recreational boating.
In 2022 Elettromedia Corporation was established in USA.
Elettromedia SPA, together with Elettromedia Corporation and included brands, is one of the leading companies worldwide in the development, design, and production of high-quality audio components capable of fully satisfying the needs of its customers.
- Develop North American sales to potential candidate distributors and dealers which will support our brand values and vision.
- Work toward a USA distribution network plan which delivers a balance of product availability and regional supply.
- Regularly review customer stockholding and range to identify opportunities to further enhance the availability of our products.
- Regularly review customer websites to ensure the presentation of our products are correct, optimized, and key unique selling points are clearly identified.
- Provide training and support to our distribution partners.
- Develop marketing strategies with selected distributors and dealers to enhance sales and their commitment to our brand.
- Provide input to the USA marketing plan to grow brand awareness.
- Identify opportunities and grow relationships with small to medium sized pro audio and guitar/bass guitar manufacturers.
- Understand the technical features and applications of our product range to competently converse and identify solutions and opportunities with customers.
- Travel to existing and new customers as required to achieve the sales strategy.
- Prepare and deliver company and product training presentations.
- Work toward an annual sales strategy and target, monitoring progress monthly.
- Prepare planning and activity reports to management.
- Attend national and regional pro audio and MI trade exhibitions.
- Provide market feedback to management on competitor products and industry trends.
- Proven experience of successful B2B sales or distribution management, preferably from transducer, professional audio, musical instrument amplification, or electronics industries.
- Previous sales training with a blue-chip company or similar would be an advantage.
- Enthusiasm for developing new business and contributing to sales and marketing strategy.
- Plan customer visits and travel to achieve sales plan priorities and objectives.
- Technically minded with an understanding of the importance of selling features and benefits.
- Professional presentation and responsible attitude.
- Strategic mindset with an ability to identify and nurture real opportunities.
- Genuine demeanour and passion for working with different cultures.
- Able to manage customer expectations and problem-solve issues.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrable organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English language, Spanish would be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will ideally work in the Elettromedia Corporation headquarters in Old Hickory, TN (Nashville) with travel as necessary; but remote working is possible if beneficial for the development of the business. Potentially a minimum of 33% travel will be required.
How to submit your application