Elettromedia S.r.l. is looking to hire a Loudspeaker Application Engineer to join our R&D Professional Audio design team. The Successful candidate will work on new loudspeaker professional loudspeaker system design and engineering, and he/she will directly report to our R&D Director.
As a Loudspeaker Application Engineer in Elettromedia you will use your scientific knowledge, your technical experience and your expertise on loudspeaker system design to invent, design, prototype and evaluate new products to meet the demands of the market and clients.
Elettromediaâ€™s R&D team has long-standing experience in electroacoustic design, and within our facilities we make use of the most advanced virtual prototyping technologies (Multiphysics simulations, 3D modelling, etc.) and measurement tools (Klippel R&D system, Klippel Scanning Vibrometer system, etc.).
- Create new products for professional audio applications
- Analyze the competitors and identify the product requirements for both market and client-driven projects
- Translate the product requirements into loudspeaker system design options
- Plan development schedules and milestones
- Simulate and design loudspeaker systems to meet product requirements
- Simulate and design loudspeaker enclosures to meet product requirements
- Support customers in the performance validation of loudspeaker systems
- Support testing all aspects of performance, from design and functional validation to reliability and durability
- Provide innovative solutions to customer problems and market needs
Required skills and qualifications
- Degree in appropriate technical discipline (Electrical Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, etc.)
- Experience in loudspeaker system development and tuning (at least 5 years)
- Proven track record of high quality loudspeaker system designs
- Expertise on both loudspeaker and loudspeaker system testing (preferably with Klippel R&D system)
- Deep understanding of electroacoustic systems (loudspeakers, filters, enclosures, acoustic radiation)
- Ability to work effectively within a result oriented environment, with attitude in following scientific methods
- Problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of acoustic models for sound propagation using both analytical models and finite/boundary-element models
- Expertise in signal processing for audio and acoustics
- 2D and 3D Computer Assisted Design (CAD)
- Multiphysics simulation of loudspeaker systems
- The Successful candidate will work mainly in Elettromedia Headquarter, Strada Regina km 3.500, 62018 Potenza Picena (MC), Italy.
Travel will be required both in Italy and abroad.