Limited Product Warranty
Terms and Conditions
LAVOCE products purchased from an authorized Dealer or Distributor are covered by a Limited Product Warranty which warrants that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years. This warranty becomes effective from the date of consumer purchase, certified by a receipt, and is only valid if the product has been purchased directly from an authorized reseller.
This warranty is not valid if:
- the product is damaged by incidents, installation, or inadequate use or by any causes not depending on materials or manufacturing defects.
- the product is modified or tampered by unauthorized personnel.
- its serial number is disguised or cancelled.
- the product has been supplied directly to an OEM manufacturer.
- In this incident the finished system product warranty offered by the OEM manufacturer would apply. If a defect is found with a LAVOCE product used in any finished system product, or a repair kit or replacement is needed for same, the OEM manufacturer should be contacted directly.
If the LAVOCE product is under warranty, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form should be completed and submitted to LAVOCE at email@example.com for evaluation.
If the warranty claim is confirmed, LAVOCE will either:
- authorize a repair if this option is locally available.
- make a replacement product available from the original place of purchase.
If the product is no longer under warranty, a chargeable repair could be arranged if there is a local repair or service agent available.
We do not assume liability for damages due to transport. We are not responsible for: costs or loss of profits due to the product being unusable, other accidental or possible costs, expenses or damages met by the customer.
A list of defect descriptions and whether they are in or out of a possible warranty claim, can be downloaded here: Warranty Non-Conformances
This Warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with European and US Law.
Products supplied to OEM Manufacturers.
The LAVOCE Limited Product Warranty is not applicable to any products (OEM or LAVOCE labelled) sold directly to our manufacturer partners from LAVOCE, Elettromedia s.pa. or Elettromedia Corporation. Any after sales policy for these products is made between LAVOCE and the OEM manufacturer only. If you find issue with these products or require repair kits, please kindly contact the OEM manufacturer directly.
LAVOCE is also unable to disclose any details about the products (OEM or LAVOCE labelled) used in our OEM manufacturer partners’ finished products, and any enquiry for same should be directed to the OEM manufacturer.
For more details or information, please contact your local LAVOCE Italiana office:
International sales department
Elettromedia s.p.a. – S. Regina Km 3.500, Marignano, 62018 Potenza Picena (MC), Italy
T +39 0733 870 840
Sales office USA
Elettromedia Corporation – 623 Old Hickory Blvd, Old Hickory, TN 37138, USA
T +1 (502) 706 1104
Sales office China
Lavoce Co., Ltd. – No. 218 Huicheng Road, Jiashan County, Zhejiang, 314112, China
T +86 573 8910 5856